Mersham Sports Club- Clubpay Site
Mersham Sports Club use Clubpay to manage payments for membership and other activities, for latest club news and information please visit the main club website by clicking here.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION WHEN USING OUR CLUBPAY SITE- Please read
- Clubpay use GoCardless to take direct debit payments from our members. When you place an order for membership or other activities via our Clubpay site you will be required to set up a direct debit mandate, as with any other direct debit. It will then take 2-3 working days for the mandate to be approved and payment to be taken, DO NOT cancel your mandate with your bank before the payment has been made.
- Some products give you the option to pay in one lump sum or spread payments over several months.
- If you select to pay over several months DO NOT cancel your mandate with your bank before all payments have been made.
- If you choose to pay in one lump sum (or the product does not have monthly options) you will only be charged once, you will NOT be charged on a monthly basis.
- If you cancel your Direct Debit mandate at your bank, after all payments have been made, you will be required to set this up again if you renew your membership in the future.
- Some products within this site are linked to different club accounts, i.e. Membership fees are paid to the main Sports Club account, Cricket training fees are paid to the Cricket Section Bank account. You may place an order for these products in the same transaction however you will be required to set up a Direct Debit mandate for each of the receiving accounts.
- If your bank account does not support Direct Debit payments you can download a membership form from the main club website and pay offline- please speak to your coach or team manager if you wish to do this.
- If you have any issues using the Clubpay site please contact your team coach/manager.